Sunday, August 18, 2013

❤ Halloween Costumes and Ideas ❤

Hi guys! So I know it seems pretty early to be posting a Halloweenie post but it'll be coming up as soon as you know it and I want everyone to look super cute in their costumes this year! ❤
































A list of stores to check for Halloween Costumes:
(they'll all put up more items when Halloween comes closer!)

Mix and match wigs and costumes and find a combination you like!




Neon Pink Wig

Wavy Purple Wig

Blonde Supermodel Wig

Sweet Dream Wig

Mermaid Wig



Pink Two Tone Wig

White Bunny Set

White Cat Ears and Tail

Takkun Fleece Cap

Naruto Headband

Kyubey Ears

 Candy Corn Hair Bow

 Satin Halloween Bows

 Black Jack O Lantern Sweater

 Boo T-Shirt






I hope you guys enjoyed this post and hopefully got some ideas! If you have any questions, or would like any help from me finding items or costumes, message me here!
Happy Halloween! Have fun and stay safe!



Want more? Follow me on TumblrInstagram, and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment