Tuesday, January 28, 2014

❤️ ぎんき: Learn Japanese with Genki Textbook ❤️

🎀 みんなこんにちは!I recently received my new Japanese textbook, Genki: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese (Second Edition)! So here's a quick review so far on how I like the textbook, and a littl look inside the textbooks well. 🎀


🎀 Here's the cover' It's soft cover unfortunately, but seems like it'll hold up really well. 🎀


🎀 And here's the back. 🎀


🎀 It comes with a CD which will be super helping in hearing pronunciations from native Japanese speakers! It'll definitely help improve your listening and speech. 🎀










🎀 As you can see, the book is jam-packed with dialogue, practice, pictures, vocab, and more. I love this textbook so much, and can understand why it's the most widely used textbook in college for Japanese! It's absolutely perfect for self study, and you can buy the accompanying workbook and answer key. The only downfall is the expensive price ($50!) and it's not hardcover. If you're going to put it to use though, the price is worth it! If you guys have any questions regarding learning Japanese or this textbook, just send my a message on my tumblr! 🎀

I got mine here: http://www.amazon.com/GENKI-Integrated-Elementary-Japanese-Edition/dp/4789014401/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390935531&sr=8-1&keywords=Genki

Happy studying! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment